If you are a business or organisation which provides or organises social care and/or support for at least one person and employs staff you are eligible to register.
- What if my address is outside of England?
The Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set only collects data from Care Providers in England
- What if i am not regulated with CQC?
So long as you provide social care and employ at least one person you can register. - Support may need to contact you for further evidence.
- I am Self - Employed can i have an account?
No. At this time individuals that are providing a social care service on a self-employed basis cannot register.
- I am an Employee of a care providing organisation, can I register?
No. Individual employees cannot register themselves, it has to be at organisational level.
- We provide children's services can we register?
Only if you also provide adult services.
- I am a training provider can I register?
No. The Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set is specifically for care and/ or support providers.