What does the Activity Audit page record and track?
Activity Audit tracks the following user activities depending on the user role and assigned privileges:
- Logging in to Fedena
- Logging out of Fedena
- Viewing the attendance register
- Creating a timetable
- Viewing a timetable
- Adding an event in the calendar
- Creating a new fee collection
- Creating a new finance category
- Creating a fee particular
- Creating, editing, and approving or rejecting an employee payslip
The Activity Audit page lists all the activities performed and the total number of times the particular activity was performed for the current date. Data in all columns can be sorted by clicking the headers. Use the following date filters to filter and view the activities:
- Today – Displays activities performed for the current date.
- Last Week – Displays activities performed during the week prior to the current week.
- Last Month – Displays activities performed during the month prior to the current month.
- Last 3 Months – Displays activities performed during the three months prior to the current month.
- Last 6 Months – Displays activities performed during the six months prior to the current month.
- 1 Year – Displays activities performed during the year prior to the current year.
- Custom Date – Displays activities performed during the specified date range.
To view the users who have performed each activity and the time the activity was last performed, click on an activity.
To view all the time stamps of an activity performed by a particular user, click on a username.
What does the Data Audit page record and track?
Data Audit tracks the following employee activities depending on the assigned privileges: Archived Student – Archiving a student Year – Creating or editing a year Cancelled Finance Transaction – Reverting a finance transaction Class – Creating or ...
What does the User Audit page record and track?
User Audit tracks the following activities for each user: Logging in to Fedena Logging out of Fedena Viewing the attendance register Creating a timetable Viewing a timetable Adding an event in the calendar Creating a new fee collection ...
About Audit plugin
The Audit plugin will allow administrators and privileged employees to monitor and track user activities in the portal in real-time. This plugin will help you to know what activities your users (employees, students, parents) are performing, what time ...
How do I track the responses to alumni event invitations?
Keeping track of the number of alumni students who will or will not be attending an event will help the organisers to coordinate and plan the event. At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Collaboration > Alumni > Event ...
How to create Activity Profile
Co-scholastic programs usually associated with the overall personality development of kids like discipline, cultural activities etc. that are evaluated based on grades are created in activity profile. Activity profile will be visible in final report ...