Pre-Requisites For the Zoom Integration
There are few pre-requisite before you can integrate zoom to the portal. They are as follows-
- Enable the online meeting plugin for your instance. ( If you don't have the plugin please contact your Account Manager).
- In the school instance URL, activate the URL.
- Purchase a minimum PRO zoom account.
- From zoom, marketplace get your API key and API secret. ( Get detailed instruction below)
- Get the Zoom web hook token from the Zoom marketplace. ( Get detailed instruction below)
|This is not a mandatory step. Enable this only if you want to record all your meetings in the cloud and playback whenever you need it. Or to get the list of participants who attended the meeting.|
How to get Zoom API Key and API Secret
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us and sign in using your zoom credentials.
- Go to Build App >> JWT >> App Credential >> Copy the API Key and API Secret
How to get Zoom Web Hook Token
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us sign in using your credentials.
- Go to Build App >> JWT >> Feature >> Add new Event Subscription.
To add new Event Subscriptions
- Add new Event Subscriptions.
2. Update - Create two events - one for recordings and other to get the list of participants.
|Subscription Name||Event Notification endpoint URL||Event Types||Purpose|
|Recording completed Event.||http<s>://<yourdomain.com>/online_meeting_rooms/recording_done_callback?meeting_target_type=zoom||Recordings >> All Recordings have completed||To get Recordings of completed meetings|
|Meeting Ended||http<s>://<yourdomain.com>/online_meeting_rooms/meeting_ended_callback?meeting_target_type=zoom||Meeting >> End Meeting||To get participants list|
1. To get the recordings
- Subscription name as - Recording completed Event. [ .]
- Event notification endpoint URL as http<s>://<yourdomain.com>/online_meeting_rooms/recording_done_callback?meeting_target_type=zoom
- Event Type as Recordings >> All Recordings have completed.
2. To get Participant List
- Subscription name as - Meeting Ended
- Event notification endpoint URL as http<s>://<yourdomain.com>/online_meeting_rooms/meeting_ended_callback?meeting_target_type=zoom
- Event type as Meeting >> End Meeting
Now Copy the token generated. This is the Zoom webhook Token.
This enables recording in the cloud and all the zoom recordings can be accessed, provided you record the meeting.
Zoom Integration with the portal
Zoom is a cloud-based video and audio conferencing service. It can be integrated to the portal to conduct online classes, meeting or conferences between the students and teachers. Please go through the below articles to get detailed instructions on ...
Once QB is enabled, need to set up the configuration in Raising Foundation. Steps: 1. To configure QB in Raising Foundation, navigate to Administration -> QuickBooks sync and click on Authorization to manage the settings. Below configuration, ...
You can now use paybooks to handle payroll and payslip-related details. Once enabled, payroll generation will be through paybooks. Paybooks plugin can be found under the Human Resource module Steps: To enable the Paybooks application, ...
How to Integrate Zoom To the portal
To add zoom to your school instance follow the below steps- Go to Menu >> Collaboration >> Collaborate >> Servers >> New server Select the server type as Zoom Provide the name as Zoom or any name of your preference Update Zoom API Key, Zoom API ...
How to schedule meetings using Zoom in the portal?
To schedule meetings using Zoom in the portal, follow the below steps. Go to Menu >> Collaboration >> Collaborate >> New Zoom Meeting. Give a preferred name for the meeting Specify the meeting agenda, enable the waiting room if required (or else you ...