How to customize the Gradebook
To customize the look and feel of the grade book template go to
Menu >> Academics >> Gradebook >> Planner >> Exam Planner >> More >> Student report Settings.
The below features can be customized using customer report setting-
- Choose the default template or the custom templates provided by the institution portal.
- Select the Student details and the signature to be displayed in the report card.
- Do the settings for attendance to be displayed in the report card.
- Records and Remarks settings if that needs to be added in the report card.
- Final score setting to show the aggregate score, grade or percentage in the report card.
- Option to display the grading scale used by the school.
Please see the below image to understand how the above setting would be displayed in a sample grade book report, wherein a custom template is being used.
Guide to use Gradebook
Gradebook in the institution portal follows the below steps. Gradebook Settings Grading Profiles Attribute Profiles Activity Profiles Remark Bank Exam Planners Import Planner Create Exam Plan Add Exams Customize grade book Link classes Manage ...
What is gradebook?
Gradebook also referred to as report card or mark sheet or scorecard is any system used to record a student’s progress during the academic year via marks or grades. Gradebook module is used in the portal to manage the grading profiles used in school, ...
How to do gradebook setting?
There are few mandatory set up that needs to be completed before we commence gradebook/report card creation. We can create the gradebook only if these settings are in place. The gradebook settings can be done at Menu >> Academics >> Gradebook >> ...
How to link a class to gradebook planner?
Once the planner is generated and exams are created for the term, the next step is to link the classes which follows the exam pattern to the planner. This can be done by following path Menu >> Academics >> Gradebook >> Exam Planner >> Choose the exam ...