How to add exams in the portal
Once the planner is created add exams for each term by -
1. Select Add exams. Specify Exam name, code and display name for the exam.
2. Choose the correct
- exam type – Subject exam or activity exams or derived exam
- exam mode – Direct grading or attribute-based grading
- mark entry mode - whether to enable or disable skill level mark entry
- choose the scoring method - whether grading is based on marks, grades or marks, and grades.
How to create reminder for online exams?
At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Administration > Reminders > Reminder Settings > Online Exam Reminder Settings to open the Online Exam Reminder Settings page. The Online Exam Reminder Settings page contains preconfigured ...
What are different types of exams in the portal
The different types of exams available in the portal are - Subject exam, Activity exam and Derived exam. Subject Exam - Exams created and scheduled for the course subjects. For such exams mark entry can be based on attributes or skillset or direct. ...
Different types of report cards in the portal
Once exams are scheduled and mark entered, we can generate report cards in the portal. Make sure that all the custom settings are completed before you generate the report card. Different types of report cards that can be generated in the portal: 1. ...
How to add custom remarks in the institution portal? Who all can add custom remarks for students?
Custom remarks on students can be added by Admin as well as employee user who is a class tutor for a particular class (Class/Section/Intake/Semester). Go for Academics --> Remarks --> Add custom remarks. Select Year and Classes from the drop-down. ...