- Components are the products that a main product is made from, for example a gift set may be made from 5 products.
- Components are a key feature in accurate managing stock levels and can help to prevent overselling.
- Components can also be displayed on invoices / Packing lists and other reports to reduce the chance of errors made by your packaging team.
Setting up your Components
1. Navigate to the products menu
2. Double click your main product or create a new product by clicking new
3. Choose the Components tab
4. Click Find to choose the Component
You can repeat this process to assign all of the components to that product .
Managing Stock from your Components
1. Navigate to the stock tab of your main product
2. Tick 'Update stock levels from Components
Displaying components on reports
Navigate to the components tab of your product.