The following guide explains how to download your Amazon FBA Orders into One Stop Order Processing-
This feature is available in the Lite, Professional, Premium and Managed subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing.
How to Download your Amazon FBA Orders:
Although your Amazon FBA orders are fulfilled by Amazon, sometimes it could be a good idea to import your orders so you can carry out further tasks e.g. send a follow up email. This is easy to set up.
1. Open the import dialog by clicking on the following icon
2. Click Add
3. Set your import type "Amazon(Seller Central)
4. If you are using the Professional or Premium version then you can import from website, otherwise you can import from file
5. Either attach the file or fill in the form to access Amazon (make sure you tick the FBA option)
6. Then Click Next
7. Fill in the options form ( Leave "Perform Order Processing Tasks on Amazon FBA orders" unticked