One Click LCA April 2019 release notes (minor release)
This release is predominantly focused on Carbon Designer improvements. These improve functionality and prepare upcoming releases of regional baselines for United States, Canada and Finland and enable inclusion of building services. We also released 49 generic scenarios for different types of building services like HVAC, and enabled using Sankey diagrams (Expert license).
Carbon Designer improvements (add-on feature)
Carbon Designer is a concept phase design tool that helps discover design strategies for optimal performance. This release includes following improvements:
- You can define the type of foundation required for your project before creating the baseline. Click ‘More options’ to define the foundation. This allows immediately generating the relevant baseline for carbon performance (e.g. Statsbygg, BREEAM NOR, LEED, etc).
- Also numbers of underground floors (if any) are moved to under this expandable section.
- Carbon Designer preselects the scope that is declared in the design. For example, if design has only selected structure and enclosure, those will be selected by default. If you change these choices, they will also be updated to the design definitions.
- You can now import areas for Carbon Designer directly from Excel.
- Carbon Designer now shows flags of the regions, and an icon based on building type choice.
- Carbon Designer reference/baseline building creation is faster.