With Mirro you can always manage your leave details in a timely manner, when needed.
Either you would like to verify the remaining vacation days or if you would like to add a new leave request, you will be able to do so in Mirro from one place.
1. Verify your leave details before adding a new request:
To verify your leave details, you will need to access the Leave & Attendance module > My leave section and you will be able to see the following details:
- Days available now - the available days to be taken, up to the current moment.
- Days booked - the days which you used taken from the vacation and seniority rules.
- Days per calendar year - the days which you are receiving per year, including vacation days stimulated in the contract, seniority days and bonus days if applicable. In the card days per calendar year the carried-over days will be included as well, if applicable.
- Other leave days used - the days which are coming from special events, unpaid vacation, medical leave, etc. that have been approved so far.
- Overview of the remaining vacation days for the year containing details about:
- The vacation days remaining which can be used for further leave requests.
- The days used up to the current moment.
- The pending requests.
2. Add a new leave request
Mirro makes it easy for you to request a vacation day, offering you the possibility to fill-in the leave form mentioning the period and the person which is going to replace you, if applicable. To do so, you will need to access the Leave & Attendance module > My leave section and fill-in the fields available:
- Leave type field is going to determine which leave type you are going to request, if it is a vacation day-off, a medical day-off or any other type available in the drop-down list.
- Start date and end date fields to specify the period for which you will be on leave. If you want to see if you overlap with another colleague leave request you will be able to access the Check calendar option. By checking the calendar you will have the possibility to see all leave requests within the company.
- Once the period is filled-in you will see how many days you have available up the start date of your request and how many days are you going to request.
- Replacement field will offer you the possibility to specify if any other colleague is going to replace you during the selected period. If added, the colleague will receive a notification.
- Comment (optional) field will offer you the possibility to add additional details about your leave if it the case. Once all the mandatory fields are filled-in at least, you are ready to submit your request by accessing the option Request leave.
3. Verify the requests already submitted
Once a leave request has been submitted, you have the possibility to check it in the history of leave requests, where you will be able to filter the information by the status of the request and the period of the request.
A request can have multiple statuses:
- Open - Pending: A request which has been performed and needs approval from the time-off approver.
- Open - Pending Cancellation: A request which has been added, approved by the time-off approver, cancelled by the user and needs approval from the direct coordinator to be cancelled.
- Closed - Approved: A request which has been approved by the time-off approver.
- Closed - Declined: A request which has been declined by the time-off approver.
- Closed - Cancelled: A request which has been cancelled by the user.
From the same section, you will be able to cancel a request as long as the status is pending or approved.
How to add a flexi time request
With Mirro you can always request some personal time-off when needed. Add a new flexi-time request To add a new request, you will need to access the Flexi time module > My Flexi time section. You will have two options: - Request a few hours leave ...
How to add an work-away request
With Mirro you can always let the others know which will be the place from where you will be working in the next period. Based on the rules defined at the level of the work-away, you can make a request in the application to work from a different ...
How to define the leave rules
Different company policies imply customized setup of vacation, leave or days off. Mirro allows specialists to define company-specific time-off rules of different types. Setup custom rules for different types of leave, vacation or other days off 1. ...
How to add an user in Mirro
You can use Mirro to handle all your people and their details in one place, starting with personal details up to documents management. Users are uniquely identified by their email addresses , and we strongly suggest using company email addresses when ...
How to import leave requests
Mirro makes the set-up process easier by using Imports. You can import multiple information in your application: Users and their details Management lines Employment Contracts Performance managers and coordinators Time off balances Carry over days ...