Can't sign in to your Meet Extension Account
If you can't sign in to your Meet Extension Account in Google Chrome Extension
, Profile and Account settings. Follow the instructions for help.
Why you were blocked from signing in
You may be blocked from signing in to your Meet Extension Account if:
- You subscribed to a Basic plan and already logged in extension at least once. Unless you log out from any previously signed in account you can not log in to a new/different environments (PC, browser instance) as this is per plan usage limitation. For unlimited usage upgrade to Premium plan
- You registered and no purchase were made within 24h, your account will be removed automatically and no longer available to sign in.
- You're trying to sign in to extension and getting "Your account is in "****" status" error message, means that something changed or went wrong with your payment.
Get troubleshooting tips
- Make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome Extension
- If you're on Basic plan please make sure you're not trying to log in multiple environments (PC, browser instance) at the same time. If that is not the case, see Get help section below.
- If your account status changed and can't log in to extension, see Get help section below.
Still facing the same issue? Report an issue and file a support ticket by adding a Ticket
and we will get back to the Requester email address as soon as we can.