General Information about your L2 Mental Health in the Workplace Exam
If you are registered to sit your L2 Mental Health in the Workplace Exam using the EDExams software there are a few things you need to know:
- You will not be able to log into the EDExams app until one hour before the scheduled start time. If you log in before the scheduled start time, this could corrupt your exam sitting and your exam could be delayed.
- You will have 35 minutes to answer 24 multiple-choice questions (unless additional time has been arranged for you).
- Once you have logged into the EDExams app, your invigilator will be able to see you, your surroundings and your screen. (Please be mindful about your behaviour).
- If there are any issues regarding the invigilation of your exam, the EDExams customer service team will contact you.
- If you have completed the exam before time is over and you are happy with your answers, you may go to the last question of the exam and submit your paper. (Please note that once you have submitted your exam you will not be able to change your answers).
- Once you have submitted your exam, please wait until your exam has been saved, then you may close the EDExams app.
- Please be aware that you will not receive instant results from the exam. Your results will be sent back to your training provider within 48 hours of the day of your exam and they will be the ones who inform you of your grade.
- EDExams does not issue certificates, if you have any queries regarding your certificate please contact your training provider
- If you need to cancel your exam, please email email@example.com including your full name, exam date and the reason why you would like to cancel your exam
If you have any further questions or enquires about your exam, please feel free to contact us by:
Our online chat function - (bottom right corner of this website)
Phone - 01909 384090