How do I purchase Smart Revise for my class?
Smart Revise orders are handled separately from our other resources and products. To order Smart Revise vouchers for your class:
- Sign up for a teacher account at smartrevise.online and log in.
- Click “Add course.” Choose the appropriate course and repeat for all the courses required. Be careful to choose the correct series depending on the exam date.
- Click the course tile you added.
- Click “Buy revision packs.”
- Complete the online form. You can buy all the different courses at the same time by clicking “Add another item.”
- Before confirming, you’ll see an accurate quote on your screen. Please use this to obtain a purchase order number from your finance department if you are not paying by card.
Your vouchers will not be released immediately. We will review your order and note your purchase order number. We will then release the vouchers and send you an invoice. The vouchers will expire at the end of the course.
We have a dedicated section on our help centre with articles to answer most of your questions about how to get up and running with Smart Revise, please visit and bookmark it HERE.
Why use Smart Revise / How is it different?
Smart connections... Unlike other multiple choice questioning tools, Smart Revise offers help when students get a question wrong, by explaining the correct answer. With direct links to relevant videos from CraignDave, students can jump right back to ...
How much does Smart Revise cost?
The cost of access to Smart Revise depends entirely on the planned duration of use, rather than the examination board, course or specification. The current pricing for Smart Revise is: 1-year course (Year 11/13) – £6.50 per student 2-year course ...
There are only a few months left on the course I want to purchase – can I get a discount?
While we advise teachers to purchase Smart Revise for their students from the beginning of the course, we appreciate that school budgets don't always allow for that. You may also have only just discovered Smart Revise and want to purchase it for your ...
What is Smart Revise?
The challenge... One of the biggest challenges in teaching today is ensuring students retain the knowledge they have learned in lessons over a longer period of time. This is especially important for GCSE and A level courses that are usually taught ...
How do I get started with Smart Revise?
Getting started with Smart Revise is totally FREE and takes less than a 2 minutes! Just head over to our website at smartrevise.online and choose "Sign up as a teacher". You will need supply us with some log in details: A valid email address (this ...