KL1000 RFID - Installation Instructions
Please read carefully:
Before installing the lock, familiarise yourself with the operation and programming instructions. Your lock will require battery load and installation.
Your KitLock is supplied ready to fit to doors up to 19mm (3⁄4”) thick. For doors between 19mm (3⁄4”) and 25mm (1”) thick, you will need to install the 28.5mm (1 1⁄8”) spare spindle (see below). A 12mm (1⁄2”) spindle is also included for sheet metal doors (see below).
- Remove the lower 2 fixing screws
- Remove cover plate, spindle and threaded shaft
- Replace with spare spindle and threaded shaft
- Replace cover plate
The KitLock can be fitted to:
A Cabinets, cupboards and lockers etc as a direct replacement for existing cam locks
B It can also be fitted easily to cupboards and cabinets that do not have an existing locking device.
Important - Before Installation
Initialise the lock before proceeding - see the Programming and Operating Instructions.
A - Replace existing cam lock with KitLock
- Remove existing cam lock
- Place the 16mm (5⁄8") template hole over the hole left by the cam lock and mark the upper fixing hole.
- Drill the 6mm (1⁄4") fixing hole.
Fit the KitLock to the door by passing the spindle through the 16mm (5⁄8") hole.
- If required, from the inside of the door, pass either of the packing pieces over the spindle to centralise the lock.
- Now secure the lock by threading the large nut onto the spindle.
- Fit one of the upper fixing bolts to suit your door thickness.
- Tighten the lower fixing nut and upper bolt.
- Select the cam which suits your door and frame and attach it to the square shaft at the end of the spindle.
- Now check the operation of the lock.
B - New Installation
Place template on door and mark upper 6mm (1/4") hole and lower 16mm (5⁄8") hole.
Important Note: Before drilling fixing holes, please ensure the position of the KitLock when fitted will allow enough clearance for selected cam to work.
- Drill both fixing holes.
- Continue installation from step 4 to 11, above.
© 2019 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.
KL1100 RFID - Programming and Operating Instructions
ABOUT KL1100 RFID The KL1100 RFID can operate in Standalone Mode or in Remote Card Authorisation (RCA) Mode. RCA Mode gives the ability to remotely set-up and allocate cards to locks or lock groups with our offline or cloud based software. ...
KL1100 RFID - Installation Instructions & Template
INSTALLATION Please read carefully: Before installing the lock, familiarise yourself with the operation instructions suited to your KL1100 model, instructions can be found at: www.codelockssupport.com Your KitLock is supplied with the powered latch ...
KL1100 RFID - Getting Started Guide
ABOUT KL1100 RFID The KL1100 RFID can operate in Standalone Mode or in Remote Card Authorisation (RCA) Mode. RCA Mode gives the ability to remotely set-up and allocate cards to locks or lock groups with our offline or cloud based software. This ...
A3 RFID - Installation Template
Important! When printing templates, check your print settings to make sure that the template is printed at 100% of the actual size. Once printed, check the measurements on the template with a ruler before drilling your door or cabinet. Open ...
KitLock Slam Latch - Installation Instructions
Suitable for use with the KitLock KL1000 Classic, KL1000 RFID and KL1000 NetCode Special Note The maximum door thickness when using the Slam Latch is 20mm (3/4”). Before installation, familiarise yourself with the operation and programming of the ...