The Policy is only applicable to the data submitted by users to us via the Service. The Policy may be amended from time to time. In the case of any material change in the Policy, we will post the new Policy on http://www.k3connect.net/privacy-policy.html (“Website”). We suggest that you should view the Policy periodically with a view to confirming whether any change in the Policy takes place.
By using this Service, you agree to allow us to collect and process information as described below.
Information we collect
This Information we collect may include:
- Information provided by you
- When you setup a compatible product (“Product”), we collect and store your name and your choice of the name of the Product on the Product. You can modify the names thereafter. These names will be seen by other users who have valid access rights to access the Product.
- When you create an Account, we collect and store your email address. From that point forward, your email address is used for communications from Company. We may use your email address to send you information or notification.
- Technical information from the Product
- In order to improve your experience over time and help troubleshoot any problem you may encounter with the Service, we record your Product model number, software version, and technical information such as unique identification numbers of the mobile devices and Products.
- Usage information of the Product
- We record log entries and technical information when your browser, mobile device or Product contacts our servers. These log files are used for troubleshooting and are stored on our cloud servers.
- We store information such as log of your access to the Products or battery status of the Products. We aggregate and backup these log files for your use.
How we use the information
We use your Personal Information to provide and improve Service. We use service providers to perform some of these functions. Those service providers are restricted from sharing your information for any other purpose.
We care about the protection of your Personal Information. We use industry-standard methods to keep this information safe and secure while transmitted over your home network and through the Internet to our cloud servers. Any Personal Information that you provide to us will be stored on our or our third-party provider’s computer network servers. In order to protect your data from unauthorized access, we and our vendors maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of the information
Under no circumstance do we share Personally Information for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to the delivery of Products and Service without asking you first. We do not rent or sell your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information may be collected, processed and stored by Company or its service providers in the United States and other countries where our servers reside. As a result, your personal information may be subject to legal requirements, including lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities, in those jurisdictions.
Your Personal Information might be transmitted and stored in any computers located in the territories other than the territory, province (state) or country where you are located or in any other jurisdictions where no privacy protection is applicable availably like where you are located.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, so you should review it each time you use the Service. If we change this Policy, we will post the revised Policy on the Website. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.