Create a New Account and Add a Lock
- Open the portal and then select 'Register'
- Complete the registration form when prompted, once completed click 'Register'.
- You will have now received a verification email containing a link, please open this to verify your email address. Note: This should only take a few minutes however it can sometimes take a couple of hours. If you are still waiting please remember to check your spam/junk folder.
- Now a lock can be added to the portal by first selecting what type of lock you have at the top of the page, and then selecting 'Add'.
Extra step for CL4510/CL5510 only: You will be prompted for an access key during set up, this can be located in the K3 Connect app (Settings > User Info > Access Key) to link the portal and app together with the lock.
Now you are presented with a page requesting information about what type of lock you own, the timezone it is located in and the lock's mastercode (In this case it will be the default mastercode, #12345678). Please note: It is imperative that this information is correct otherwise the code's timescales will be incorrect.
7. You will now been presented with a sequence to type into the lock, this must be done straight away.You will now been presented with a sequence to type into the lock, this must be done straight away.
8. Your lock will now be set up, registered to your account and ready to use.
© 2019 Codelocks Ltd. All rights reserved.
Register and Add a New Lock
Locate the application by searching for 'K3 Connect' in either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. When you first open the application either sign in (only if you have used this application before), or sign up and create a new account by ...
Add a New Client
Go to the' Clients' logo at the bottom of the page and then select + to add a new client. Next you will need to choose what time of client they are. Either phone, card or code. Phone Client: The user you would like to add needs to download the ...
Create an Associated User
From your portal homepage, select 'Profile' in the top left hand corner, then 'Associate Users'. To add a new associate user select 'Add a user' and then complete the form provided with the new users details. Standard user: They have restricted ...
Create an Associated User
1. From your portal homepage select Associate Users. 2. To add a new associate user select Add New User and then choose the type of account you need and press Add Guest User. Standard user: They have restricted access to the profile section and ...
Add to Whitelist
From your portal homepage, select 'Profile' in the top left hand corner, then 'Whitelist'. To add a new user select 'New Entry' and then enter the users name and telephone number (International format only). Using the lock identifier code ...