Codelocks AU Website Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Codelocks.
- Access is provided to this website in accordance with Conditions set out here below. Any issue of this website including orders placed by you will be subject to these conditions.
- If you have any questions relating to these Conditions please contact Codelocks by email or telephone during our Business Hours. We aim to respond promptly to all calls, faxes and emails received outside of these working hours on the following working day.
- "Codelocks/we/us/our/ourselves" means Codelocks Ltd or any subsidiaries
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use herein described
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by you
- "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the website
- "United Kingdom" means England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- "Website" means any website operated by Codelocks Ltd, Codelocks Inc or any of their subsidiaries
- "Purchaser/you/your/yours/yourself" means you, a user of the website
- "Business Hours" means the operating hours of the Codelocks offices, normally 08:30 to 17:00 ACDT, Monday to Friday
- When you buy online you must provide us with a valid email address. We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- All Products shown on the website are subject to availability.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your Product(s) on the website
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions
- Payment will be taken immediately once you submit payment
- Your goods will be dispatched and shipped according to the shipping method method selected
Order Acceptance, Cancellation and Amendment
- The email confirming receipt of an order confirms only that your order has been entered into our systems for processing
- Codelocks reserve the right to cancel any order received prior to shipping that order
- If you order from us you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. Cancellations after this period will be at our discretion. Refunds and cancellations can only be requested by the purchaser.
- Recipients of any delivery are entitled to a replacement if goods arrive damaged.
- If a refund or exchange is required, the shipped order will have to be returned to us. Once we have received the goods the purchaser will be refunded or the goods shall be exchanged.
- If you wish to amend or cancel your order you must contact us as soon as possible after your order has been placed. Orders are normally processed within 1 working day so we may have already shipped your order. If your order is delivered and you wish to return it, you will have 7 days from date of delivery to do so (please see our returns policy for further details).
- All goods must be returned in A1 condition, in their original packaging and shipped in a suitable container or box to prevent damage to the packaging or product.
- If you wish to amend or cancel an order please contact us during our Business Hours.
- It would be helpful if you could have the following information to hand:Customer name, Order number, Date of order, Value of order, Goods purchased
- Special offer coupons when available, are offered in good faith. Where abuse is suspected, Codelocks reserve the right cancel the affected order prior to shipping
- Codelocks reserve the right to make amendments to offers including the reduction of validity periods or discount amounts and the withdrawal of special offers prior to their expiry date
- With regards to any contract for the purchase of Products from our website all prices and delivery charges are excluding tax. Where applicable, tax is added during the "add to basket" process. Tax is at the current rate and is correct at the time of entering your order onto our system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges (where applicable) and VAT. Payment can be made by most major credit and debit cards.
- You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Refusal of transaction
Eligibility to order
- Codelocks reserves the right to chose or make changes to the shipping agent used to despatch orders. Where additional charge is neccessary, you will be contacted prior to order dispatch.
- Where free shipping offers exist, Codelocks reserve the right to modify or remove the free shipping offer at any time without prior notice.
- Free shipping applies only to the United Kingdom. Shipping charges will be applied for all other destinations.
- Please refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy for details.
- Any queries or comments should be directed via our Contacts page.
- We will aim to respond promptly to all calls, faxes and emails received outside of our Business Hours on the following working day.
Codelocks UK Website Terms and Conditions
Introduction This website is owned and operated by Codelocks. Access is provided to this website in accordance with Conditions set out herein. Any issue relating to this website; including orders placed by you will be subject to these conditions. If ...
Codelocks US Website Terms and Conditions
BUYER CONSENTS TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s orders is expressly made conditional on Buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions. Introduction This website is owned and operated by Codelocks. Any orders ...
Codelocks API Terms of Service
The Codelocks API provides NetCode generation capability to members of the Codelocks Developer Programme. Access to this programme is via invitation after an initial project scoping meeting. Please read this Terms of Service carefully including any ...
K3 Connect Terms of Service
PKinno Inc. (“Company”) provides: (1) a user account website that may be accessed at http://www.k3connect.net/ (“Site”), (2) “K3 Connect” software that may be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access Service (“Mobile Apps”), all for use in ...
1 Introduction 1.1 Summary Codelocks believe you should know what data we collect from you and how we use it. Our policy explains the what, how and why of the information we collect and how we use it, and the control you have regarding your own ...