3. Ensure that the clutch below the battery holder is in the correct position with orange and black cable exiting the top left of the clutch. If not, rotate into the correct position. Replace the cover plate.
4. Test the factory master code. The Blue LED should show to indicate a correct code. The Red LED will show after 5 seconds.
5. Fit the universal mounting plate to the frontplate using the two short 12mm (1/2”) allen bolts, to suit your hand of door.
6. Remove the white adhesive-strip cover and stick the smaller gasket to the universal mounting plate.
7. Fit the nylon bush to the Codelock with the two 16mm (5/8”) Phillips head bolts into the holes either side of the larger spindle hole. Leaving the third fixing hole aligned to the back curved edge of the mounting plate.
8. Fit the lever handle to the frontplate boss according to the hand of your door and secure with grub screw.
9. Remove the stainless steel cover from the patch lock.
10. The patch fitting is supplied ready to fit right hand inward opening doors, (viewed from outside/code side). To reverse the hand to left hand inward opening, unscrew the latch fixing screw, slide latch head off and reverse. Remove the smaller aluminium plate and locate with studs on the reverse side of the main patch lock.
11. The spindle and fixings supplied are suitable for glass doors 8mm (5/16”) or 10mm (2/8”) thick. From the inside (non-cover side), push the long end of the spindle through the patch lock with the grub screw acceptance grooves positioned horizontally, until the circlip rests against the casing. The short end faces the code side.
12. Remove the white adhesive-strip cover and stick the remaining gasket to the non-cover side of the patch lock.
13. Holding the latch patch fitting in place, take the frontplate assembly and fit over spindle.
14. Insert the blind fixing (#16) through the universal mounting plate and the remaining nylon bush, then loosely attach the patch fitting with the allen bolt through the patch lock. Secure the remaining fixing bolt through the patch lock into back fixing hole. Ensure the lock is aligned vertically before final tightening.
15. Refit the steel cover plate to the latch patch fitting and secure with plastic cover plate fixing nut.
16. Take the internal lever boss and fit, pushing firmly onto spindle. Secure with grub screw.
17. Fit internal lever onto boss according to hand of door and secure with grub screw.